Sunday, May 1, 2011

Partaaaaaaaaaay.

Well we survived.  All five of us were happy participants for my sister-in--law's wedding.  We mastered the art of not only getting all five of us ready, and looking good, but we were on time, early even.  Those that know me know that is an act of God.
It was a beautiful ceremony, beautiful day and an amazing time with friends we just don't see enough.  Chad and I talked a great deal about how much we miss them and want to make a conscious effort to spend more time together with them.  My parents helped us all weekend and even kept the kids overnight so Chad and I could have a much needed evening together, alone.  My parents are amazing grandparents to our children, we are very blessed. The kids looked great, Chad looked great and I felt good about our efforts to clean up! ;) Matthew looked so grown up in his tux.....I enjoy him everyday and so wish I could put him in a bubble and keep him away from girls.  I know that can't happen, but a mom could dream right? Kate walked down the aisle with me which was sweet and something that I will always remember. She was supposed to go down with the other kids, but didn't want to leave me, so we walked together.  And our Drew did such an amazing job as ring bearer bringing his flower girl down the aisle. He was so handsome and showed us that he too is growing up too quickly.  
Without further ado....here are some snapshots from our wonderful weekend with friends and family.  Oh yeah, CONGRATS to Heather and Turk!! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day, I think we would all agree the stress is well worth it!! ;)xoxoxoxo












1 comment:

  1. Sister- I know what you mean about no small order getting it all to fall togeter...after you do, you're so excited on the inside that it all worked! Looks like soooo much fun, and as always, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete