Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Way back when...

Dear Lord, 
We thank you for this food
for milk and water too
help us to be most kind and good in everything we do. 
Amen. 


This is the prayer we used to say everyday at meal times while growing up.  Jessica and Sarah, my sisters, used to say, "Abusta be" for the help us to be line....which we still laugh about today. 


We created a book for my parents for Christmas last year and the title was "For Milk and Water Too"...... we took it from our dinner prayers.  It brought a great deal of joy to all of us in creating it and immense joy to my parents when they received it.  That line has been with our family for years...what could be a better title for my blog?  Absolutely nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I am really getting into blogs and love the title of yours! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete